Hide and Don't Seek by Anica Mrose Rissi


 This is a really fun read that anyone who enjoys a little bit of fear will devour in one sitting. This collection of scary stories will creep you out and chuckle along the way as well! There's something in here for everyone, whether it is ghosts, skeletons, disappearing people, and even people turning into animals! Some stories are written in prose, others poetry, and one is even written in a transcript of a phone call. 

I remember reading Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark when I was a kid in school. I think we can add this title to that shelf of books because these scary tales are certainly in that same vane! You can read them one story per sitting and just plow through the whole book at once! I know I went back and read a couple of them over a second time in order to share them with my kids as well!

-TK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

The Violent Season by Sara Walters

The Cousins by Karen McManus